I put the Siemens-adapter-transmission back into the 320 with the intention to spin the rear wheels by connecting everything including a 330V battery pack. Before I could do that there were several components that had to be assembled. The one that took me the most time was the gear shift. I had to try several iterations of connecting various things until I found the right combination. That took me several hours to complete. Next I had to attach the driveshaft again. But since I had marked it the last time I put the motor and transmission in the driveshaft went in with little trouble. I used some 2" angle aluminum to make a temporary motor mount to hold the Siemens motor. To power the motor spinning I had to strap up three crates of batteries. I used the crates the batteries came in as battery boxes. I used 33 batteries in each box to give 111 volts per crate. These were a little harrowing to strap up as this was the first time I strapped this many batteries together. With the batteries all wired in series the strapping goes up one side and then down the other side. So when you get to the second row the next row is 11 x 3.2 volt higher potential and then the last row is 33 x 3.2V higher potential. I manage to spark a couple of times by fumbling the screws for the strapping. I measured all the batteries before connecting the straps and they were very uniform in voltage, all around 3.26V +/-0.02. When all strapped up each box was exactly 111V. I also built up a cart with all the electronic controls needed for spinning the wheels, which is the same components that will go into a contol box for the conversion. On the cart was a main disconnect switch, fuse, contactor, precharge circuit, throttle control, power supply, GEVCU and two current shunts. The second shunt was for a Sendyne SFP100 EVAL module that I am planning to use for a Battery Monitoring System. I wanted to see how well the Sendyne unit worked. It is designed to provide extremely accurate measurements of current and voltage. After a couple of tries at getting all the electronics to work I was able to spin the motor and then by putting the transmission into gear I could spin the rear wheels. There was some noticeable vibration in the drivetrain above 20MPH. The transmission and driveshaft are probably not in just the right position. I had setup the GEVCU throttle control so that it had steep regenerative braking at the bottom of the throttle position. This was done to slow the motor down quickly when the throttle is reduced. A large banging noise could be heard when the motor was slowed down. The noise is due the backlash in the spline connection in the Rebirth Adapter. The motor will continue to make this noise until the spline finally fails. The only solution is to replace the spline connector. But for now I plan to work on getting the motor mount and battery boxes fabricated. This is a great milestone for the conversion process! A video that shows the process to spinning the wheels can be found in the video gallery here.